Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, January 01, 2010

Art Journal Caravan Expedition 2010

So Tangie Baxter is taking us on a fabulous journey this year in creating an art journal. I have decided to do 8x8 pages because I can print them out if I do them digitally. If I do hybrid or just paper, I can make them any size I want and fix my page protector to fit what I've created.

First off I made a cover for it last night, which will really end up being a title page as I plan to use a three ring binder style 8x8 album.

I hope you like my cover/title page.

I have also created three pages to go with it. I see someone has suggested that we create ATC's to go with each page, and then at the end of the year we would have 52 cards...just like a deck. Which I could do this as well, a piece part of each page I create and include some baseball card pockets in my art journal to keep this all together. It is also a fab idea if I feel that my creation is ATC size for what I'm feeling. Here are the created pages...and sometimes I will share my journaling and sometimes not.




I hope that some of you will tag along with me as I take this journey throughout the year and also join in. Check out the link: Art Journal Caravan

No comments: