Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Blog Goal for 2006

Well, on one of the boards I frequent, they asked our scrapbooking goals for the year. I just have two because I don't think I could take anymore! Goal 1: Organize my godforsaken scrap room mess. I keep saying that, and I have made a tad bit of progress. Goal 2: Post on my blog the pages and projects I create. I made about 14 pages over the Christmas holidays, and I want to get those posted. I am going scrapping this weekend. I'm going to take my camera and photograph every page I do and get them posted when I get back. It's so easy now that I have my digital camera. I really have no excuse not to post them!

No comments: