Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Club Scrap Retreat project






This is just a sampling of the handstitched album I made after I got home from my Club Scrap 2005 Retreat last August. I started the album while I was there. We made the album itself on Thursday night with Terri Zwicker. I was so tired. I could hardly keep my eyes open!!! Then I started putting all my memorabilia that I collected into the album while I was there, during any spare time. When I got home, I added photographs. I have more photos to enter of my new friends, which I saved pages for. This is just all the "stuff"...I will be adding the rest of my CS retreat pics this weekend. Hope to post those on Monday!! WHEW! The box is a custom made box for the album that we made in class. I embellished the box with the stamps we got in our kit and with letters my friend, Jen, cut from her Wishblade for me. I had a lil too much to drink that night and I lost the "c"...so it says Club Srap...oh well!

No comments: