Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Incorporating Memorabilia into your Scrapbook pages

As I have scrapbooked my Maui vacation, I have incorporated alot of memorablia I collected while I was over there. What is a pocket on this first page is actually the envelope the company sent our information in for the trip. I then used it to display our room key, a chocolate candy wrapper we got each night and the brochure his company sent us as well. At the very top is a tag off of something!

If you look through these pages you will see I have used maps, hotel glass coasters (those paper things with your water glasses), and even the label off of a beer bottle that my husbad dutifully pulled off. He is a scrapper's husband, he knows what is important!!!



No comments: