Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Catsquerade Layout

Digi credits: HERE

Aaaaahhhh....I'm off. What? I can't believe it. I put in 26 hours over the weekend at work. Yes, you read that correctly. I was so tired last night I was comatose! I feel a big fat nap coming on so I can recuperate. LOL!

So I have not scrapped since last week. That is the truth. I just didn't have the time or the energy this weekend.

5 comments:

Melanie H said...

26 hours!!! You deserve a big rest now.

Your layout is beautiful Leigh, love the title and those masks.

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Oh... that's a F*U*N layout! Visiting via the DST blog train - you can visit me here: htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

You deserve a nap :)

Love the LO!

Barb said...

That is so stinkin, CUTE, Leah!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, no energy? I can fix that!!! LOL LOL ... so, did you have your interview?... did you get the job?..... Ok, you gotta come check out my new home!!! Have a relaxing weekend my friend..... {{HUGS}}