Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Posting from my iphone

How about it? I'm back to blogging. I've found I have more to say than Facebook can handle. Lol! I need more room to express myself than the limited characters. Not that anything exciting is going on. I have been in a creative dry spell. I'm hoping this will pass. I've tried everything to get the ole mojo back. Nada! Eventually it will come. I guess for now my excitement will come from fixing up my office. Woohoo! Got a new printer for an awesome deal, and now can print my coupons right from my office, clip, and file them. Coupon central! Look out world! More posts tomorrow. I'm going to take my creativity back!

No comments: