Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Layouts done in 2006
























All the layouts I'm sharing today were done in 2006. Actually at the recent weekend my two girlfriends and I spent at the beach doing nothing but cropping! These are quickie layouts to get my Mexico vacation album done. They are not fancy, but we went in 2004 and it was time to get them done and in the book. I finished it and my CKU WDW 2003 album that weekend! I'm so relieved! It's just that you get sick of seeing the same photos over and over and no one can enjoy them until they are in a book.
Well, actually the first layout was done in Dec or Nov of '05 with photos from my Club Scrap Retreat in August 05...

No comments: