Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Out for Publication

I am getting published in November in an online scrapbooking mag. It's good for the creative juices to get published or win contests here and there. I think otherwise we start to think our stuff is just crap! Another fun thing about getting published, besides the ego boost, is to put up your "Out for Publication" sign where your layout or altered art is posted on scrapbook sites. The particular thing that was selected is some an altered milk can that I have to pull from where it was posted for the month of the mag. I created my out for publication sign using an altered canvas I made a while back and importing it into my photo editing software. I just typed text over the top of it and ta-da!

No comments: