Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Gifts Are Wrapped

My holiday gifts are wrapped down to the last stocking stuffer. What day is it? Oh, it is Nov.27th. Think how much time I have now to do other things besides finishing earning my $$ to pay for them. This was a cash only Christmas. Lots of fun and much more enjoyable than having to worry about paying it off. I recommend it highly!!
My Christmas job is at a local shop called Silver Impressions. They sell lots of jewelry and gift type items. The people there are super nice, and I have really been having a good time. I heard a rumor we get to buy one item at 50% off. Our normal discount is 25%. They want us to get something we really want for cost. Now, do I buy a gift, the sensible thing to do or do I buy that silver amethyst bracelet I really want. It's a tough call.
Oh, before I go...one last thing to make everyone sick: the house is decorated, too.

No comments: