Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Holiday Gifts



Okay. I have two of these things made, which I have talked about in my previous post. I just had to put my pictures up. I had to take the photos with my cell phone because none of the other stuff I have is working right now. Oh technology! Ain't it great! Clear transparency goes across the space on the cover. This is sized to hold 4x6 photos. I really like this BG Blitzen paper and how this project turned out. I especially like how I used a different patterned paper for the spine to add some interest. I forgot to add ribbon, but I don't think this will need it as I kind of expect it to lie flat and be displayed. Maybe I think too much of my art!

No comments: