Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cards In Many Shapes and Sizes

I think I went crazy the other night. I made 12 cards! It was for a challenge. You had to make cards with flowers on them. Well, this girl I met at the CS Retreat gave me some flowers as a hostess gift for a swap I hosted. I have used the hound out of those flowers. They were delicious colors and all shapes and sizes.
For a while, I was a member of a card kit monthly club. We got lots of cute papers, cards in all shapes and sizes and embellies. I made some cards along the way, but the other night I was compelled to just make cards until I exhausted just about every card base I had left! That was the 12. Now I do have a few more cards left to make, but they are from another kit and another company. I'm sure I'll whip them out too somewhere along the line.
These cards will be used for my Bunko gift coming up next week. Our theme is something soft. A fabric flower is soft, and so that is what I am giving in the form of these delicious cards.
I will also save some to bundle together for Christmas gifts, to whom I'm not sure yet, but I'll worry about that later. A nice ribbon and a pretty tag, and they will be good to go!

No comments: