Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Another lo for tonight


Geez, I got another lo done. After last month, well it is the current issue of Scrapstreet's e-zine...September...I have 5 things in there. That is the most ever, and I am tickled to death. But, I'm only going to have one thing in October. Which, how can I complain about that? Measure where you've come from not against others...I read that somewhere. I'm such an overachiever sometimes!
Let me say, HOORAY, for being picked to be pubbed in October. It is a recipe so that is a completely new category that I have not been pubbed in before. Very excited!
I need to think about submitting some things for the November issue. We'll see what I come up with!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

5 in September, thats amazing. Well done.

I love that layout Leigh.