Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Holiday Hoedown






Scrapstreet is hosting some holiday challenges to get us done with all our cards and gifts in time for the ever approaching holiday season. And you know how fast Christmas gets here!

Part of that challenge is creating a box to keep those cards in. I used the box my Bare Escentuals makeup came in. That's a darn nice box! Decorated it festivly I think! Non-traditional colors because I like to do that for holidays. It gives it a certain je ne sais quois!

So here is a sample of some recent cards and also a Halloween card I did last night in digi! (Digi paper credit: Scrapgirls, rest my own design)

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

The box looks amazing and so does your cards. Gorgoeus work Leigh.