Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday Night Scrap


I'm over at one of my fav scrapbook spots on the net doing the Saturday Night Scrap. I made this Halloween card using the sketch posted by Janneke (Digi credits include: Traci Reed Joyful & Serene; Miss Mint Foxy Lady; pumpkin my own design).

I'm sure I'll have some more things to post. I"m toying with buying this Halloween kit I saw online, but I don't even like Halloween. I have already made two cards to send to my nephews. This is one. The other one is posted in an earlier blog.

I haven't done very much scrapping this week because I have been very busy since school has started again.

1 comment:

Nicole Martel said...

LOVE YOUR GLASSES. How come they didn't have cool ones like that when i went? dang :) they rock!