Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Page for my Planner


Rasberry Road Bed & Breakfast; stitches Lisa Whitney @ Scrapartist; font: Monika & ?


Digi credits: background papers, pin Doreen Stolz "Walking in A Winter Wonderland Kit"; font DJB Plain Jane, Idiot
This page is my own design.

I've got to get my creative team stuff in order so I can manage it with all the other stuff I have going on! I have the worst habit of keeping stuff in my head, but as the kids have grown and gotten busier, and I've expanded my interests, this has not been the most effective method! Each CT I am on has its own requirements so now I can check off each month as I get them done.

If anyone is interested in this PDF file, I can e-mail it to you, just leave me your e-mail. I will send you a page without the colored background so you can add your own. After all, I don't want Doreen to be "pirated".

I'm also making a page that will include the contact information for all my CT designers, their main website, and the specific requirements. When I finish that, I will post that. I just have to find the page I originally wrote it all down on. OMG! So bad at being organized! It's around here somewhere!

I don't have to work until New Year's Day. My dh is shocked that the store would be open on New Year's. He said, "People don't have anything better to do than go shopping all hung over?"

Now this makes me laugh. I think what he was actually saying was, "Who would go shopping when football was on?"

We don't drink that often, and the last time either one of us was hung over has been years. Where did that come from?

Clementines are out at the grocery store. If you get them where you live, they are a delicious semi-tart tangerine sized orange. Oh, is that a good way to describe them??? They are part of the mandarin family. They are delicious. They are usually available from mid-November through January which also has given them the nickname Christmas oranges, according to Wikipedia. Check them out! They are yummy! We have a drawerful in our refrigerator!

Two last comments...I'm thinking about ACDSee to organize my stuff and I didn't get my external hard drive for Christmas so I need to save for that!

Okay...one last thing...a quiz I took...
I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


7 comments:

Miss S. said...

Your layout is beautiful :)

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

That's a great idea on how to organize your CT stuff. Organization isn't my issue now, it's just plain loss of mojo. Fortunately they've been very understanding or busy this month.
Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

OH how organized you are! Fab :)

Unknown said...

Great to be so organised for 2008 - I think I will procrastinate for a little bit longer!

Anonymous said...

That's a neat idea for the CT stuff! Very cool! And gorgeous layout!

I don't remember the last time I was drunk. ROFL It's been many moons ago.

Have a great day and a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

That's a frabulous idea to keep your CT stuff organised. Gorgeous layout :)

Melanie H said...

Thats a wonderful way to keep all your affairs organised, Im a list kind of girl. Lol

I am Marianne Dashwood too.