Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, February 10, 2006

The Card Bag



My husband's birthday was yesterday. I made this bag to put his cards in with his presents when I was setting the table. The idea for the bag came from a recent issue of Paper Crafts Magazine, which I love!!! I used an 81/2x11 sheet to make the bag (CS paper). I cut a piece of coordinating paper to decorate the front (AG). The twill is by Creek Bank and you can really use anything you want to make the handle. The sample in my mag had grossgrain ribbon. Then I just grabbed some embellishments and went to town!
When all is said and done, I will flatten this bag and use it with his cards on a scrapbook page about his birthday. Now how is that for killing two birds with one stone!

No comments: