Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Vintage Rose Can


I have always loved this pattern paper, ever since I got it. I believe it is either AG or K&Co. You think I would know, but then I do have more than a few sheets of paper!!! I decided to use it to decorate this tin that held those rolled cookies with cream inside (no problem emptying the can!!).
I tore the paper and then mod podged it on. I used some CS cut outs from their Chocolate kit on several spots all the way around the can. I also had a sticker that had "LOVE" printed on it, so I cut it in half and put it on the can, too. You can't see it due to the poor quality of my photo. I was on my way out the door to Bunko. This can held my bunko prize. Anyway, the ribbon is glued down with red tacky tape and Martha Stewarts bow tying (SP???) technique was used to get such a nice bow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leigh,
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed checking out your blog today. Great projects, lots of CS...what more could ya ask for :-)
Thanks for linking to it!
Smiles,
Laura