Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, February 17, 2006

My Foam Stamp Tin



I had some fun today finishing a scrapbook page that I had started the other day. I really wasn't happy with it then I saw something that inspired me. It was a lo somewhere and plus, I got some new foam stamps at Hobby Lobby on sale. Once I finished my lo, I realized I had to have a place to store those cool stamps. I cannot put them back in the package they come in, all in order. That would drive me nuts trying to get all those rectangular shapes in there and all lined up. So I altered a Cascade tin. It's terrific. My stamps fit in there perfectly. Best of all, I used scraps!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who'd have thunk it!?!
Great idea with the Cascade tin. Cute too!