Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pep Rally Card for Cheerleading


My dd has her first pep rally as a jv cheerleader tomorrow. Very exciting for her. She has a secret sister who is a varsity cheerleader, and they will be swapping treats before the pep rally tomorrow. I made this card for my dd to give to her secret pal - naturally in a clear envy so everyone can see it and be envious (LOL).
The background of the card is a "hot pink", but for some reason, it didn't scan. The blue and gold are the school colors. Her secret sis loves pink. That is why I made a pink card, plus if you know me, I love to go outside the box and use a non-traditional color palette. It just makes it more fun. The "RAH!" is from a cheer transparency of my own design.
Inside the card it says "U R Cheerific!". The "Cheerific" is from my tranpsarency and the U R are KI blue icicle letters. It looks really cute. They are over the pink stripe paper you see on the front.
FYI this is a 6x6 card.

No comments: