Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Crate Paper

For some reason, I am having to do this post twice. I'm having to re-write what I just wrote. Aggravating! Anyhow, I received an awesome prize pack from Scrapstreet recently for a two week layout challenge. I got the most points of anyone.
Part of that prize pack included some Crate Paper. Their paper is delicious. It is high quality and a nice weight. It has a subtle texture and beautiful patterns. I am a patterned paper junkie! The paper was used on this lo along with my favorite font, Enviro, for the journaling. I believe the Smile rubon was from Scenice Route.

No comments: