Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Monday, March 12, 2007

birthday card

Someone in my family has a birthday today. Growing up and changing. Sometimes it is hard to be the mom and be left behind because they don't need you so much anymore. But it is also a blessing. To celebrate, I made this card. Very simple.







I made this lo the other day based on a sketch by Dora Phillips. I really liked the sketch, and of course, I have plenty of photos to use! This was a fun sketch to do. I bought Chatterbox Poolhouse kit because it was more boyish to me, and I knew I had these pictures to do.
I'm trying to scrapbook as much as possible. I've made 137 layouts towards my goal of 272, which means I'm more than 1/2 way there now. Think of the amount of paper and supplies I have used!
I'm really trying to not buy alot of stuff just to have in my stash. It gets outdated so fast and new stuff is always coming out. I have been enjoying using these smaller kits that companies put out with paper and embellies. You can do several layouts with one kit and use all the stuff. That way you aren't sick of it!

No comments: