Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Gin X Scientifically Weird



Gin-X is some nice paper! I'm serious! I haven't had any experience with their stuff until our lss had a 40% off sale of the entire store! I bought this kit and a few sheets of coordinating Bazzill cardstock. I've made another lo beside the two here, but it is part of a 5 week contest so I can't post it!
We sure do go to the beach alot! I guess it's a good thing. It seems like I take so many pictures of dd during the year, but at the beach it is mostly ds, so I guess it all comes out in the wash.
Skimboards or skurfers sure are alot of fun. I even tried it, and nearly killed myself, but hey! What kind of mom would I be if I didn't give it a shot!

No comments: