Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, March 02, 2007

More Layouts Done and Some Shopping Too
















Well, I have about 120 layouts done so far this year towards my goal of 272. The first layout you see is an 8x8 that I did for a scraplift challenge. I printed right on the cardstock with a new font I found, Depot. I really like it. It's typewriter-y.
I love the colors in this lo, too. Strictly straight off teh color wheel! Orange is opposite blue so it makes it pop! I also used 3 ribbons slides from my stash of stuff. 3 down. Have to make room for more stuff. Sick of looking at the old stuff!

I submitted the beach lo. Not sure if it will get picked up or not. I really like the colors in it, too. Very summery. It just reminds me of being at the beach, which is what the lo is about.

The last layout is a heritage book lo of some photos of my brother from 1971. It was a sketch challenge. I love those. They always get my creative juices flowing! However, I'm not in the dark color mode lately, so I might put some heritage stuff on the back burner for a while. I'm just really feeling the color lately.

The last pic is of my ds. I'm planning on scrapping this photo tomorrow. He's such a cool kid. I have a great idea for my journaling, too, which I lifted right off of Starbucks website. You'll have to wait and see!

I went to Hobby Lobby today. I nearly bought some paper, but controlled myself since the new Crate Paper is supposed to be released on Monday. It was tough, but I just don't want all that paper lying around. Use it and get some new stuff is my new motto.

I did get some new MAMBI glitter alpha rubons for 50% off. I felt a small tinge of guilt as I had put them on hold at the lss, but they are $20, so 1/2 price is an awesome deal. I got over it real quick. I also bought one pack of jumbo brads. I don't need to go crazy and get them in every color. I'm sure I'll use them this weekend. That way I won't have them in my stash forever and get sick of them.

No comments: