Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Adding a Banner

Well, I think I added a banner to my blog today, but I'm not really sure. I took some time to play with my blog, which is one of my goals this summer to get it looking exactly like I want it. But I think I get how to add pictures to my header now so I might work on that this weekend. I want to spruce up my blog and make it look more like me instead of these templates. We'll see how that goes!

Anyway, I added the notebook paper look at the top of the blog. That's what I did. I played in the HTML code. Yes, I did!

No comments: