Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Monday, May 28, 2007

More blog stuff

Well, I've just been adding some more things to my blog to see what they do. I added a guestbook. I hope that is fun...to see who visits. Hopefully, friends. If not, I can delete anything I don't want anyway. And a guest map. To see where all the visitors are from. Now that seems very fun to me!
I do need to learn to do more things. These were easy. But I've got some yard work to do and the day is warming up!
I do need to get some cards made. What is my problem? I'm just not in the scrapping mood lately. I miss it, I do, but the sunshine is calling me louder than my scraproom. That will change soon I'm sure as we get more into the summer?
I know when I take dd to cheer camp, I'm going to have a ton of photos to scrap and share. So I better get my mojo back by then!

No comments: