Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just Chatting

I spent my scrapbooking time yesterday working on the layout I'm making for that contest. I didn't start with the picture, believe it or not. I haven't even taken the picture yet. I know what my subject is so I worked from there. I think I'm going to set up a mini studio to photograph the doll. That's actually what the layout is about.

It's actually kind of fun to work in the opposite direction than I normally do. I usally start with my pictures and go from there.

I'm going to finish my layout today. I'll post it here, too, of course!

No comments: