Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Scrappin' Fool in this Heat

We are having a major heat wave with temps around 105 and 106 degrees. We have broken records the past few days with this weather. It is so hot, you can't even be outside or in the pool. That is very rare for me to say that as we lived in FL for a long time, and I am used to hot weather. Summer is my favorite season of the year.

I've been checking out all my online friend's blogs. My friend, Missy, doesn't give herself enough credit for her style. She picks awesome papers and does terrific lo's. I love her scrapbooking. She is one of my fav scrapbookers. So if you are reading this Missy, yes, I'm talking about you girl! Miss soon to be SAHM!!!

Linds accepted 3 more pages that I did for her sketch site. I'm so excited about that. I'm in love with her sketches, especially the #7, which is her latest post. You really must go over there and check it out. Link is below.

Let's see...cousin arrives from Austria this weekend, getting my cheerleading coaches certification. I've been cleaning like a mad woman! And scrapping.

When it is 105 or 106 what else are you going to do? It's hot outside. Awful hot, and I don't want to go shopping because I don't like shopping and I don't have money to spend! So I have been scrapping like a mad woman. I need to go count my lo's because I should be darn close to my goal of 272 for the year!!! Which I am I have 49 left to go! Wahooo!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on getting 3 more on Linds site.

Hope you survive that heat. Im a winter girl so I hate heat.