Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Schelle S.

Prolly shouldn't post peeps' last names on my blog, but then I often wonder who really reads it anyway! HA! It's like a journal for me. Well, for my Kenya trip it is. I just bought some paper last night from my lss to start printing out my journaling so I have it for my Kenya scrapbook.
Even before I have left, God has done some amazing things. I have grown closer to people and now I have a wish to celebrate my friend and AOII sis, Schelle, through my Kenya trip.  Celebrate her dedication, her spirit, her zest, her determination...and through my trip, which I offer up as a prayer for her, I hope that there is a divine intervention in her battle against cancer.

I've made us matching bracelets. Dorky, prolly but a representation of my dedication to her. Mine has her name on it. I am sending her one to wear. Then when I come back, we can switch out. She can have the one I took to Kenya. It seems silly to some, but to me, it is where I am being led. And this whole journey to Kenya is about where God is leading me.

No comments: