Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Do we ever really know what they are up to???






Climbing trees, jumping on the bed, hiding in cabinets, or climbing on the roof? Evidence they got on themselves as these are all pics they took when we were at our beach house a few weeks ago!

Do they ever grow up? It's good to see the kid in them still, especially during these teen years.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I love silly teenager pics!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome pictures! I love how high they got in the bed jumping one. LOL That's just awesome!

SarahG said...

Those are Awesome pics! What a Gorgeous Tree and I Love the red walls!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a Great Day!