Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Doreen Stolz, Idol, Heath Ledger


Digi credits: Holly Jolly Christmas by Doreen Stolz, circle stitches by Lisa Whitney @ Scrapartists, fonts - CK Becky, King & Queen, Christmas on Crack

Well, another layout down as far as Christmas and designer obligations! I finished this one today. I made the "font" as far as using one of Doreen's papers to give it the stripes for something different.

I keep saying I'm going to try all the new techniques that I don't know in my Digital Scrapbooking mag. Soon! Right now I'm trying to catch up and working. I'll have a day off soon so I'll be able to take a little more time and fool around. But I do love trying new things and getting different effects.

Are you an Idol fan? I am. I love it! I love having my laptop cuz I can scrap and watch Idol at the same time.

Heath Ledger - what a waste to die so young. I'm not a fan of "Brokeback Mountain", but I loved "The Patriot", "10 Things I Hate About You", "Lords of Dogtown". I don't know why he died exactly yet, but I guess it will all come out in the wash.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We also loved all his movies, including a Knights Tale,and I read that he had a few others finished, that should be out soon. I feel for his family and his daughter. Love the layout you did. Very nice posting.

Melanie H said...

It is a shame about Heath, I loved him in 10 things too. Have to wait it more often to get my fix.

Beautiful layout, good work on the alphabet.

Anonymous said...

About Heath Ledger, so sad dear, I was shocked too. Thank you for your comment son my blog, and yea I love to scrap dear lol :):):)
Love your layout!!!!! and the alpha!!!!
I have a book sale in my blog also if you are interested :):):):)