Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just Chatting

I didn't make the next round in an online contest, but that is alright. I'm still applying for the mag staff spots they have open. Maybe I'll get one of those. If not, it won't slow me down!

I'm thinking of teaching some classes again at the lss. I've got some pretty nice books we can put together. High impact visually, but fairly easy to do!

Other than that I am waiting so much for summer! We are having another cold snap. It was just 80 deg. the other day...now morning temp expected of 37! It's crazy!

No comments: