Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Video of Recent Pages - It's fun to go back in time!


Okay, i hope this works! I made a video at photobucket with music and everything. I used my recent prize package of Flair papers from Dora at Scrapstreet to make all of these pages. Well, except the cat one. I just like that picture because my cat is so nosy every time I bring my camera out!
These photos are from 10 years ago. Hard to imagine my kids being that young. Time does truly go by fast. Matt's baseball team won the championship game in a squeaker. The soccer photos are a riot as Caitee was a no fear goalie, but she had to pose in her ballet poses!
Makes me want to do some more older photographs. It's nice to relive those moments, which is after all the reason we scrapbook. To share and relive!
Enjoy!

No comments: