Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Wedding Album


Scrapstreet is publishing an all wedding e-zine in June. I'd love to end up with something in there. In that light, they had a lift challenge last night so I decided to scrap my wedding song that Lou and I first danced to as Mr. and Mrs. I guess it is corny, but what girl doesn't dream of that her whole life? I've known from the time I was in 2nd grade and heard the Carpenter's "We've Only Just Begun" that I wanted that to be the first dance at my wedding.
An additional bonus is, this e-zine has given me the prompt I need after 18 years of marriage to get my wedding scrapbook done. I want it to be informal with writing and notes and such. That way, when I'm old and gray, I'll have lots of fond memories to stare at and little notes along the way to jog my memory!

1 comment:

Shannon Schafer said...

love the garter on there!!! Great layout!

I tagged ya on my blog. :)