Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Calendar, Pumpkins and More


This is the calendar page I have been trying to upload. The templates are by Doreen Stolz. Everything else is by Tangie Baxter Designs. Click on the direct links on the side to check out their terrific designs.

I am in love with this kit. I can't stop using it. Beth Rimmer at Digitals has put so much into it. It's Raining Men. Click on the image to the right and you will go right to it! Plus, the charm is from Tangie Baxter Designs.
Normally I make all my stuff clickable, but blogger has been aggravating me so I'm relying on my sidebar today.

I am having trouble getting blogger to upload my photos. I don't think it is anything I"m doing. I think it is being temperamental!

Princess Lala asks what are the five best desserts on the planet?
I'm not much of a sweets fan, but when I do indulge...
1. cheesecake
2. homemade brownies (gotta be homemade with that whole stick of butter)
3. homemade peach cobbler...nothing like it in this world!
4. a fresh fruit pie of some sort
5. tiramisu

I am thankful for my city house. We don't have suburbs cuz we are not that big. You either live in the city limits or you are in the county. It's simple! I can be in the middle of a corn field in five minutes or downtown. So I'm situated just right and my dogs keep most of the critters out of my yard, which would not be so in the country. Just go check out my friend, Missy's blog. She got some great shots of an owl and a snake in her yard. EEEEEK!

6 comments:

Alissa said...

I can share your frustration with uploading photos to blogger, lol. And I just want to say that I love your header! Very cool. :)

gabs-art said...

yes, the heade is very cool!

Azrood said...

I love the new layouts! The framing of the pumpkin is so awesome! It sounds like you have a lovely bit of land. We want to live out in the country more, but I don't want to be far from the city either. Someday maybe we'll get there! :)

Anonymous said...

A corn field? In Southern Florida, the closest thing we get to country is a Palm Tree farm... :) Love that kit too, I can see why you are using it alot!! Great calendar....have an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pumpkin layout! That's really a great way to showcase the picture :) I'm a BIG dessert fan, I just never make it very often. My favorite is apple crisp with double the crisp!!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts~! I love that pumpkin!

hmmm, my 5 favorite desserts?

Homemade Chocolate Chip cookies
Rhubarb cobler
Better than sex cake LOL
Fruit Salad my mama makes
hmmmm, fruit pizza