First off, I do love pink. I have found in my retail experiences that chicks either like it or don't like it. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground. Are you a pink girl? My dd is a pink girl.
When Tangie Baxter released Sweet Shoppe, I had to get it. It's definitely "pretty in pink". It's a Christmas kit, but I didn't use it for that.
Digi credits: Tangie Baxter Sweet Shoppe & Mystery Case #1.
And now on to Princess Lala's question:
What are five names you would like if you were going to change your name?
Oh, that's hard isn't it.
1. Laura - I've always liked that name. That was my great-grandmother's name.
2. Catherine - I just have always liked the name Catherine, but not with a K.
3. Canady - It's pronounced like Kennedy. I think it is dignified.
4. Mary Margaret - What a great name! And have to use both. Not just one!
5. Keiran - pronounced Kee-ran. Guess it's probably good I didn't name myself.
And now on to my thankful thought of the day:
I'm thankful for a good laugh. Like this one my friend sent me yesterday, which relates to a similar cake incident she had. Her cake said "Happy Birtday". H must have had the day off.
Arkansas Wal Mart bakery special------home of falling prices----and IQ's
We had a "going away" party yesterday for a lady at our Little Rock
claim office. One of the supervisors called a Wal-Mart and ordered the
cake. He told them to write: "Best Wishes Suzanne" and underneath that
write "We will miss you". As the picture shows, it didn't quite turn out
right. It was too funny not to keep it though!
Hi! Come on in and look around!
Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!