I have three lo's in the Scrapstreet E-zine. Two I submitted and one they asked me to create because they needed a lo for an article!
(1) Snack Stix for Snack Attack article by Lori Burdeshaw.
(2) Catnap Anyone for Scrap Naps by Lindsay Krauss.
(3) Dribbles for Bits for Pet Park by Michelle Boeckermann. This was the article that Michelle requested I make a lo for! My first request! It's very exciting.
I hope you will click through the rest of the mag and check out the upcoming calls, too.
Princess Lala asks about the latest 5 movies we have seen...
(1) RV...it was playing on tv.
(2) Zur something about that game in space. Can't even remember what it was called!
(3) Maid in Manhattan. T.V. again.
(4) Bad News Bears. DVD w/ Billy Bob Thornton
(5) Georgia Rules. Rental. Lindsay Lohan looks rode hard and put up wet.
And for November: something to be thankful for at the end of each blog posting.
Today I am thankful for naps. I was tired from working and running errands. My nap was a treat! What are you thankful for today?
Hi! Come on in and look around!
Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!