Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Altered Paint Can for Halloween


Here is the project I made yesterday. It is made from a quart size paint can. I used Modge Podge to adhere all the paper and red tacky tape for the fibers. The clock and some beads and a compass are on there to add to the dimensional affect that the fiber gives.

There are three kinds of paper on this can to give it some texture because I have discovered I am a very tactile artist. There is a handmade paper with fabulous fibery feel, tissue paper with wrinkles and some regular paper by Anna Griffin. The fabulous clip art is from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Images. This is their seasonal one. Enjoy!!!

No comments: