Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Cards, Swaps and ATC's

Yesterday I made two cards from a card idea book I bought a while back that was from Paperkuts. They turned out really well. I am card challenged so I like to use the card idea books to get me going. I used my Self-Addressed kit for September. One card was a thank-you to my friend, Kim, who I met while at the CS Retreat on the very last day. The other card was for my friend, Dawn-Marie, who is having her gallbladder taken out today.
Kim is hosting a Book of Me (BOM) swap so I have to make 16 pages to swap. I think that will be very fun because I love finding out about and "meeting" other scrapbookers.
I am also doing an ATC swap that is a "birthday themed" swap. I'm not much into the ATC's, but this one intrigued me. My theme is going to be April showers bring May flowers since I am an April baby. I have lots of floral die cuts from K&Co which will be great to use and get rid of!!!
I took a stack of stuff up to my sb room last evening. It has just created a mess. Photos, fabric, tin, etc. All of it needs to be put away today. That is my challenge for that room as of now. GEEEEEZZZ it is going to take me forever to get my stuff organized.
I will post my ATC and my BOM swap pages when I have them completed. I will probably have to go order a photo from ofoto.com, which is who I use to process my film. I'm not going to go off about that today, but one day I will share my peeves about local film processors with you.
One last thing: my nephew, who turned 4 Aug. 1, 2005, just started his first day of 4K yesterday. Isn't that cute!

No comments: