Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Update on Scraproom & Swaps

I was busy in my scraproom today since the sun was not out. I do not have an ac unit up there that can handle the temperature because the dormer door keeps opening to the attic - aside from the fact the room is over the garage so it would naturally be a little warmer. I finally have one coming from Sears because when I went to get one on Saturday, which was about 97 deg. outside, no store in Florence had them in stock. Now I could buy anything I wanted to heat my house, but nothing to keep it cool.
I sorted my alphabet stickers and put them in a cropper hopper storage envelope. I also sorted my regular stickers, although I don't have that many, and put them in a croppper hopper storage envelope. They are sorted by Holiday, Family, General. Believe it or not, that did take a while.
I also printed out the title page for Caitee's 2005-06 cheer book on the computer. Then I used embossing powder to fill the center of the letters. I just had the printer print an outline. It looks pretty cool. Now I just have to get my film back from the first game against Wilson. Their cheerleaders stunk and didn't have uniforms. I don't think their program is very strong over there.
I had the laugh of the day today when I saw a page that someone had gotten back in a swap. I don't want to say to much about it because what if someone reads this here and sees it was their page. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect either, but the poor girl got a swap page back with the title spelled wrong. I may obsess a bit about spelling, probably because I can spell, but I caught it right away. I just think if you are going to swap, you need to be good at what you do so you don't send crap and make sure that if you do a big giant title on your page, it is spelled right. OMG how embarrassing!

No comments: