Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Cover Finalist Again

WAHOOOOO! I'm up for the cover for July at Scrapstreet.com. I just got my e-mail today. Now I'll have to wait the long rest of the month to find out if I'm on the cover. I'm so excited! The layout is called American Graffiti and is my mom and dad on the way to their honeymoon. It's a great picture. What a way to start the day! That will be 5 pubs this year. March, Apr, May, June, July, plus my pub in Nov. 06!
Let me do the happy dance.
I'll link to the pub when it's in the mag.

1 comment:

denean said...

Congrats and good luck!