Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

From Scratch Digital Layout


Okay, I'm down to 83 layouts to go towards my goal. I have to keep counting down! I hope to whip out another 3 layouts this weekend. I'm not sure they will all be from scratch like this one. It took a long time.

I went to Di Hickman's blog (check out my links) and I found out how to make ribbon from scratch. She is a guest designer somewhere. I'll have to find the place. Anyway, Scrapstreet has a little blurb to check out her blog to make scalloped edges. So I went and did that, too.

It took me some time to make this layout. Like all night, but I've learned alot. I messed with opacity some to get the textures to look a certain way, and of course, filters.

I want to do all these cheer pics I took of Caitee digitally for her book this year. I need to get the color matching right for the blue and gold, but all that in due time!

I think I'm possessed! It's 1:20am, and I'm still up posting my creation!

No comments: