Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

My first venture into the digi world


Okay, here it is...the debut of my digi scrapping. It was fun. Especially considering it was 90 deg. outside today. I could enjoy the view of my pool from my kitchen window and scrapbook to my hearts content. No mess, either, since it was all digi. Not that I mind the mess. Lou's boss was supposed to come over today. So we had to keep things kinda clean. I say kinda cuz you know how messy I really am. LOL!


I need to figure out where to get these printed oneline and how to make the file size smaller for posting. I swear. If it's not one thing it is another! But we have major progress here, and I am tickled pink. I think I will scrapbook like crazy for a few days! Get closer to my goal. I mean I have 86 layouts to go...well, I did. Now I'm down to 85! Be pretty cool if I could knock out a few on digi.


There are lots of free kits online. I'm using those right now. I don't feel like investing cash in more sb supplies. I might treat myself to one or two kits just for yucks once I sell my stamps on e-bay. I don't want to go too crazy because CK Charlotte is coming up!

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

That looks amazing Leigh, so bright and vivid.

You are doing sucha wonderful job with your digi, first blinkies now layouts.

Hope you find somewhere to get bit printed.

denean said...

Look at you go! Great page!!