Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Marianne Wahlberg Kit Call! YAY!


Well, I check the calls at DST once in a while to see who is looking for folks, lately I'm looking for guest spots. I saw this gorgeous kit >Grandma's Treasures by Marianne Wahlberg. Her call was for people to play with her kit. I applied and WAHOOOOOOOOOOO! She picked me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I played with it. I mean, the colors are divine...gorgeous jewel tones. The elements are varied and so real. I can tell this is a kit I will go back to time and again. So thanks Marianne, if you read my blog, and I'd love to play with something else if you're looking again or have a guest spot!!!
And anyone else who reads my blog...if you have a guest spot...think about me!

I spent part of my day aggravated, but I may be over it! LOL! I've lost 5 lbs. using this "coach" at our local Y. He weighs you every week and then checks over your food diary. I am starting to hate that food diary because I won't eat things because I don't want to write it down. Yet, at the center of that very hatred is a 5 lb. weight loss that is coming at a pace that I will be able to keep it off!

But the kicker was the washing machine leaking all over the laundry room floor. Not one load, but two. I thought it was a fluke the first time, but it wasn't so when I ran another load...woooooosh...all over the floor. The drain hose from the back of the washer had come out of the drain spout in the wall and was shooting water on the floor! ACK!

So I had to relax and scrapbook and calm my nerves. heheheh. At least my laundry room floor is very clean.

Last but not least, Tangie Baxter, who is very generous with her DT, gave us 3 downloads today on our Design Team Chat. They are 3 different sets of frames that are HAWT. She gives us a very generous allowance, but these were outside of that!
Vintage Gallery Frames, Vintage Museum Frames, and Vintage Studio Frames. Please check 'em out, and if you get 'em, tell Tangie I sent ya!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your ct guest spot.

Too bad about your washing machine - hope you get it sorted soon.

Amanda said...

Beautiful layout! Glad your day wasn't all bad after the laundry incident.

Anonymous said...

oooh, that kit looks like it's gorgeous! Beautiful layout Leigh!

Congrats on the 5 pounds. I think I need to start a food journal if that's what's doing it. That's right after I woofed down the taco bell I had last night. Bad bad bad heather!

And see behind every cloud is a silver lining. Clean floor! LOL

Have a great day!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Gorgeous layout!

And Tangie's designs are terrific. How lucky for you.

Congrats on the 5 lbs. Every little bit helps.

Melanie H said...

That laoyut is stunning Leigh, the papers and embellishments look amazing wiht that photo. Well done.

Nicole Martel said...

absolutely beautiful!