Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Blog Header and Some More Lo's

I made a new blog header. It is animated, but I'm having problems getting the animation to work. I'm not sure, but I think my file might be too big. Anyway, this was made using Tangie Baxter's new Digistrations. Credits are here.


This lo is for an upcoming template challenge. I used the new Bungalo Blossoms and Bracket Fetish I from Tangie Baxter and That's My Boy Page Pak w/ Alpha from CottageArts.net.


This lo is created with Doreen Stolz's new Spring Romantic kit and Doreen's Staple Factory.

This picture is of my scrapping friend, Missy, during a recent retreat. She is so funny because she used to do Public Information or something like that so she is very composed in this photograph! We were so tired. Maybe you can tell. Missy figured we got 10 hours of sleep and scrapped for 38! OMG that is alot of scrapping!

10 comments:

Melanie H said...

Your banner looks great Leigh, I hope you get the animation part worked out

Beautiful layouts as always but 38 hours of scrapping!!! Thats huge.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I like the new header. I'm sure it'll be amazing when you get the animation to work. Good luck with it. Great LO's too!

Barb said...

Cool layouts!

Angela said...

FAB layouts - and love your new banner (even if it's not blinking...Ü)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that banner!! You did a great job....38 hours of scrapping!!!! OMG...I couldn't even imagine... :) you do awesome work too....have a great day Leigh! See you tomorrow..... :)

Victoria said...

Tangie Baxter's new stuff is so fun and creative. The blog header looks fabulous! Great layouts, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the new blogheader (though I didn't see the old one). Like those layouts too.

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I love your new header!! Its gorgeous, and what a fab way to use those digistrations!! Gorgeous pages too!

Petra said...

love the new header!! like those frames on the right...great idea! Also love your lo's the first one is so cool! :)

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful header! And those are gorgeous layouts!