Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Horseshoe Nail cross necklaces and keychains

I am so blessed. I am making crosses wrapped in wire, any color, to raise money for my mission trip. They can be necklaces or key chains and all proceeds go to my trip. This idea came from this cute girl I know at work. The Lord has lead the way and opened the doors. I got my first donation for one today from my friend, Laura. My high school bud, Dorsey, is ordering some. Two of my sorority sisters have placed orders! And three of my small group friends have placed orders, too. I desperately need to raise $1750 by December 19th! I would have to sell 175 crosses or get donations.
I will post a picture of my crosses tomorrow and the current colors of wire I have, but I can get more colors! I feel this idea is blessed!
I am also trying to combine with another person I know who is gig to study at Hillsong in Australia. We can split our proceeds by combining our efforts because he knows different people than me. This will also satisfy my desire to help him achieve his goal.

No comments: