Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanks to Desert Sun, The Plaza and Scrapbook Concepts

Thank you to Tammy Chapman at The Plaza...my hairdresser and owner of the salon. She is letting me put my crosses in there to see if they sell! So please go by there and get one...or get your hair cut there! That would be good, too! She is awesome!
I'm going to be teaching some classes at Scrapbook Concepts in December. So I hope that everyone will come because all the proceeds I make will go towards my trip!
Susan Overstreet is going to put my crosses in her Desert Suns. So go get a tan or a spray tan and buy a cross and tell her I sent you!
I"m doing everything I can to raise this money and the rest is up to God. I can push my trip out to another time if I can't come up with the funds. I feel motivated and encouraged to keep moving forward.
I'm sure people are starting to get sick of this...but I gotta keep it on the front burner! Donations are accepted! Checks made payable to NewSpring Church. You can mail them to me, and I will forward them to the church! Then I can add you to my list of fabulous supporters!

No comments: