Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day 10 At Divine Digital

Day 10 at Divine Digital is about your style. Well, my favorite style is collage. I put a little saying on this lo. It says, "A cluttered mind is a terrible thing to waste!" LOL!

I like to do linear and graphic styles as well. Of course, anytime there is LOUD color, I'm in! I also like vintage. It just depends upon my mood.

Kit credits:
Photos: Royanna Fritschmann
Traci Reed
Lauren Bavin

I should be out mowing the lawn. Am I? No, I just had to do my challenge. I'm almost caught up from being on vacation! I didn't do one challenge though, as I mentioned before because it wasn't my cup of tea.

I also noticed they were having a Christmas tag swap. I might have to participate in that. It sounds like fun!

No comments: