Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 3 @ Divine Digital


I'm having a few problems at other galleries getting some of my stuff uploaded. I figured out one...my files were too big. Fixed that. Posting away at Divine Digital. Now to work on the other.
Divine Digital's day 3 challenge was to make a flip flop layout. I think I could have done better on the flip flops. I tried to give them some dimension. I made the background paper myself using a tutorial by Royanna Fritschmann and an overlay she created. She also designed the flip flop shape.
I"m trying to write this with one of my contacts up in my head. So it is making it hard to see. I need my new lenses to come in at Walmart. Should be any day now. Until then I guess I'm going to be a cyclops with one eye or blurry. Geeez!!!!
Tomorrow RF is going to teach us how to make patterned paper. I used the overlay she created, and have figured out how to ink the edges of my own paper. That is a small miracle in itself. Just fooling aroudn with the brushes.
I need to link to her tutorials. They are very good. I believe she uses CS2, but it works with PSE, too. I know there are differences, but so far nothing I can't figure out!
I had a fabulous breakfast with my dear friend, Dee, today. She is an amazing Christian woman who has really inspired me on my journey. I love talking with her. She read my blog and then checked out Mel's blog. She was telling me she thought Mel was from Australia. I said, "Yes."
She is quite fascinated with how I met Mel (at Scrapstreet) since her sister is a missionary in New Zealand. So Mel, you have a fan! And she loves your baby!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

That is a gorgoeus layout, I think the flip flops look amazing.

Im a bit behind on blog commenting as Ive been too busy scrapping and not on the net. Lol

Your friend Dee sounds gorgoeus. Im glad she liked my blog and bubba, I have always wanted to go to New Zealand, one day....