Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Zig zag stich in digi


I found a tutorial on the web, but I don't know if it was in PSE. It was confusing a bit. I couldn't get the straight stitch to work. I got the zig zag figured out. I need to spend more time on the brushes. I think there is alot to learn in that category. This stitch is actually a brush I made. It is very subtle. I think I need to make it darker...next time! LOL!

I also added a "corner folding" plug in. I found the plug in at a website, and Scrapstreet provided the tutorial for PSE on how to add plug ins. Will have to mess with that more later!

There are so many tutorials out there. It's hard to fit them all in. Right now I'm just trying to learn something new with each lo. Although, I do have a few plug in lo's that I can do on the side if I just get too worn out from trying to figure out a new technique!!!

My favorite technique so far is the drop shadow. I know I haven't even scratched the surface yet of what this program can do. That's what amazes me!

Scrapstreet has a great tutorial by Christa this month on brushes, too. I need to check that one out. I read it, and it was really explained well. Maybe tonight when I am watching tv!

76 layouts left after this one towards my annual goal. My goal is actually to hit it by the time school starts. I better get my rump going! Although this digi has really got my mojo in high gear.

Found out today that I'm going to be paper pubbed in Scrapstreet's Mag in August, too. Now isn't that exciting. It is actually one of my favorite layouts that I have done this year called Makin' Waves. I will post the links to them when the mag comes out next month. I'm just so jazzed!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Gorgeous layout Leigh and well done giving new techniques a go.

I tried digi twice but I found I enjoy paper scrapping better. I love getting messy with paints and inks too much.