Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Good Life Challenge At Divine Digital


Divine Digital has a monthly challenge blog by Ryanna Fritschmann that I got this lo template from called "The Good Life". The Digi kit is by Traci Reed and is called Vibrant.

The blog has a month long list of challenges to help us grow. I'm hoping I'll learn some cool stuff as I go along. I'm just going to do what I can since it's summer and the kids are here and there.

This is my cousin's son in our pool. I have pictures of all of us with this lobster. Except Scott, but I made one with him in it...a little cut 'n paste. He will be quite surprised when I show him, especially as he is sleeping in the original photo that I cut his head out of! He said the only way he was getting a picture with a lobster was with a fork. I've got his pic. Now I just need to scan a fork and do a lo! He's got a great sense of humor, so I know he will get a charge out of it.

It was a hot one here today, although surely not the hottest day of the summer. I did manage to get in some pool time! I'd like to in the evenings, too, but the bugs are just unreal right now.

Tonight I will do challenge #2 at Divine Digital while I watch tv...my fav show of the summer is on, "So You Think You Can Dance".

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

That paper reminds me of Scarlett's Letter from Basic Grey.
Another gorgoeus layout Leigh.